July 03, 2006

I have been remiss...

I finally have a fully-functioning computer again instead of an over-sized, over-priced spider solitaire machine. Yay! After three maintenance visits, the Qwest people finally fixed our internet service and it is back to the state that it was before our fateful trip. I don't even know what to do with myself now! I have so many blogs to catch up on and research to complete. Wherever shall I begin?

Watch out internet, here I come.

Well, that is, I will after the Fourth of July celerations are over. This year, we have a guest list of more than 20 and I am bringing the sauteed mushrooms, sweet potato fries and (drum roll please) the chocolate rum cake for dessert. There will be pool volleyball and beer and poker. And, I get to spend time with my big sister and her little surprise (who is making her tummy so much bigger). Meet my little niece/nephew--Meet my niechew--(they don't want to know the sex)--that is due in early October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home