June 14, 2006

Do I Have a Large Head?

I sometimes receive little email quizzes and such in my inbox. They make me feel loved because my box is more often full (Yay! Hi Ila!) but they don't often hold much significance for me. Yes, I love my friends and family and probably don't forward them enough flowery poems to truly express it. Yes, I have betrayed my address book of acquaintances by not sending them back the declaration of love that they sent me. Guilty as charged.

Today, however, I took one of these little quizzes that went like this:

Take this test and let me know what cartoon character you are!

Everyone has a personality of a cartoon character. Have you ever asked
yourself what cartoon character do you most resemble?

A group of investigators got together and analyzed the personalities
of well known and modern cartoon characters. The information that was
gathered was made into this test:

Answer all the questions with what describes you best, add up all your
points (which are next to the answer that you choose) at the end and look
for your results.

Do not cheat by looking at the end of this e-mail before you are done.

Then forward this to your friends (including the person who sent it to you)
and change the subject of this message to what character you turn out to
resemble.


Okay, number one, I want to be a member of this "group of investigators." They have one of the best jobs in the world outside beer taster and travel writer. And, it seems they might not be pulling everything out of their asses.

I am Charlie Brown. The experts so say:

You are Charlie Brown: You are tender, you fall in love
quickly but you are also very serious about all relationships. You are a
family person. You have many friends and may occasionally forget a few
Birthdays. Don't let your passion confuse you with reality.

Ah yes. My passion so often looks at me and reality side by side. I don't know how my passion really confuses things--reality has such a better sense of style. After all, my cartoon character ego apparently wears a yellow shirt with a zig zag and has for the last how many? Well, many years. Here's to the peanuts and the people who resemble them.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home