June 22, 2006

OO, What a Tangled Web I Weave...

Okay, this is one of the few moments in my blogging history that I have to be very careful about what I say. Usually, the trivialities of my life are important to no one but me and amuse… well… no one but me. This latest assignment I have at my job, however, has been digging at me and I my fingers need to blow out all the frustration and repulsion through their frantic tapping on the keyboard.

I have been ghost writing books. I have been working mostly on memoirs but have been shifted onto the success story of a certain entrepreneur who wants to relate how he made it and you can too! I don’t know if it is due to the effect of my own brilliant writing (thank you, thank you) or the persuasiveness of this successful fellow, but I actually think I may be brainwashing myself as I type.

Are you stuck in the rigid system of trading your time for money—8 hours a day in exchange for a limited amount of reward? Time itself is a limited commodity. No wonder you are always short on time, stressed over scraping together a few extra minutes without losing valuable salary. Take charge of your days! In Network Marketing, you build your own organization from the ground up, creating residual income that far exceeds any income possible in the time-for-money exchange.

I keep ranting on and on about time and freedom and cruises and new cars and making the world a better place with product and profit. I just feel incredibly guilty, knowing that I am targeting the poor and un-empowered. And who better than me to do it considering how poor and un-empowered I am?

Somebody shoot me because at points I am actually wondering if I have “the people skills and dedication” that it takes to “make all my dreams of financial freedom come true.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home