December 08, 2005

A Word to the Wise...

I know. I know. We all know about the hazards of the internet zone we occupy. All those monsters in the closet, that closet where we unleash our inner thoughts and, accidentally, personal information. I stumbled across this interesting story today, however, and thought you'd find it worth reading: Murder in the Blogosphere. It's sensationalist to say the least but still food for thought. I wonder what the police would say about my blog after I go on my crime spree! Watch out Enchanted Forest! It's gnomes gone wild!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have the Spring Break Gnomes Gone Wild video. It's pretty wild.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are we asking too much for an 18 year old gun nut having sex with a 14 year old girl to show a little restraint?

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home