June 07, 2006

A Serious Misconnection...

It is getting very frustrating not being able to post to blogger. I realize that I have come to take for granted the sharing of my everyday events. There was a time in my life that I could have gone on a vacation and not documented the trip with attached pictures and snappy witticisms. Sure, that time wasn't quite as fun but I did survive.

The Boyfriend and I are not sure exactly what the problem is. Well, I just clicked the mouse a few extra times, stared slack-jawed at the screen and said I did everything I knew how. He, however, has used his mad skills to see that our supposedly broadband connection had been reduced to the speed of a 56k modem--all very miraculously while we were out of town. He called our provider who say they cannot seem to see a problem from their location but will send someone out to us on Friday. Friday!

Needless to say, there will be no pictures as yet. Sniff. On the upside, I will have all the more time to tweak my captions and elaborate my narration while I wait. Oh--and get used to this posting via email procedure. Convenient, yes but, damn, I cannot add illustrations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home