May 26, 2006

Because Gnomey is a Rolling Stone...

Doo doo. Doo doo. Wherever she lays her hat is her home. And when she dies....

Okay, strike that last part. What am I trying to convey with my oldies rock lyrics? We are off again! I swear I don't find enough time to work between these vacations to pay for them, darn you my wanderlust. The boyfriend and I are packing up the bike:


With camping gear, food, and a change of underwear or two and flying off from Phoenix up to Montana. Quite a trip! Many call us crazy but us, why, we just hear the call of the open road.


Three days up, three days there, and three days back. Will return with magnificent pictures as well as--God willing--all our bones intact and no pesky road rash. Adios.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a blast, Gnomey. I haven't followed the hew and cry of the open road for two decades.

11:31 AM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

I am seriously jealous at all your travel.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home