March 17, 2006

Green Beer and Headbanging...

So I stayed up until 11 o'clock making green cupcakes for the kiddies at work. Okay, a drinking two Guinesses in preparation. I hope they appreciate it. I know that they will at least appreciate the sugar. But the real St. Patty's Day celebration begins tonight at the Flogging Molly show. I don't know why the band would pick Phoenix of all places to play on the day of the big event. You'd think they are in quite high demand--prices up, sold out shows--and why the desert and not some overly Irish city (Boston, Chicago) is beyond me. But I am happy to reap the rewards. So maybe my stress will evaporate into the atmosphere of the open air amplitheater as I rock out with green beer and Drunken Lullabies.
Headbang good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home