March 20, 2006

Flash Fiction Friday #29

I never said you were...

  • Outright Plagerism:
    • "I never said you were going to get anything good. That wasn’t in the deal. A structure, that’s it, that’s all that’s called for. The rest is word vomit, only big chunky clumps of phrase and the implied smell that comes along for the ride." (compliments of Just a Cool Cat)

  • The Best of Evil and Manipulative Lines that Horrid Bitch said to me During the Course of our "Relationship":
    • I never said that you always had to take out the garbage. I just assumed that because you always do it, that it is one of your favorite things. I'd never want to take that away from you.
    • I never said you were funny. I just pretended to laugh. Was that misleading?
    • I never said you had to love me. I completely understand if this dry husk of bedsweat and tears is unappealing to you. Go, one of us should live while we still have a chance, before the whole useless mess explodes into a black hole of nothingness and despair.
    • I never said you had hairy earlobes but I reserve the right to demand that you shave them.
    • I never said you had a small penis to Samantha. One of your other exes must have let that little cat out of the bag. Oops. Did I say little?
And that, ladies and gents, is all I have been able to post for this weeks FFF.

5 Comments:

Blogger porchwise said...

Have a little faith, I enjoyed them both although the woman in 29 sounded mighty familiar.

4:14 PM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

I see you weren't kidding about the disclaimer, hilarious.

Great list, "I never said you had hairy earlobes but I reserve the right to demand that you shave them" - kills.

I swear I checked back time and time again for #28, better late than never.

7:17 PM  
Blogger sweet trini said...

i hope you kicked that bithc's ass to the curb and didn't wait for her to walk.
nice fff28.
walk good.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, good riddence, I guess.

6:33 AM  
Blogger James said...

Not bad. That's what this is all about right? Creating something.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home