March 28, 2006

To Hungary (and Austria and Germany) We Go...

I keep double-checking to see if I have my passport. Then, I cannot make a firm decision on what clothes I am going to wear on the airplane tomorrow. Then, I reconcider my coat choice--I have two but neither are waterproof and should I bring my fancier, leather jacket? We leave at 7:00 am tomorrow morning and I am very excited. Correction, I will be very excited tomorrow after we leave the apartment and all the luggage and such is set in stone. Once you lock the door, you know that what is in your hands will be your life for the next 2.5 weeks. Before then, I reserve and exercise the right to change it. I shall not be blogging over the length of the trip--I hope to make one or two posts but one never knows. I always plan on sending more postcards than I wind up doing, too. The best of intentions, I guess. In case I don't get to post any pictures, I will enclose someone else's here--so you can envision my surroundings as I wander the cobblestones and palaces.Wish me well, I'm off to Europe. Let's hope we never come back! (I don't have a job or anything to come back to after all.) Hope y'all won't forget me when I'm gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger justacoolcat said...

Have a great time! If it were me, I'd be checking for my tickets every fifteen minutes between now and departure.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home