February 12, 2006

Flash Fiction Friday #25

My hand. Oh, God, my hand...

Alright, so I can't come up with anything this time so I'm just going to go with what this week's sentence reminds me of. Not my work, ripping off someone else's. Good for me.

"They look like such good hands. Strong hands." A mythical creature of strength, made of the oldest stuff of the Earth, unable to stop the Nothing--a force that tears the world and lives apart with nothing but the power of unbelief. Hmm. I've felt that.

4 Comments:

Blogger justacoolcat said...

Cool.

I'm a sucker for imagery.

Umm, I mean , cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

7:37 PM  
Blogger James said...

Come for me, Gmork. I am Atreyu!

I watched that movie again about a month ago. I must have watched it a hundred times when I was a kid.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's that from?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Gnomey G said...

The Never Ending Story, JJ. Don't tell me you haven't seen that?! Classic fantasy from my childhood. Netflix it ASAP.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home