January 22, 2006

A New Look

So I revamped the page a bit. It's still oh so templated but I like it. Plus, I have added a new feature that I have been meaning to do for soooooo long. In lieu of my blogroll (sorry, I don't update it correctly and that makes it very useless. I plan to put in a new version soon.) I have create a reading list. Well, my reading list that is. I am in the progress of writing about each book that I read and have read. I have done my best to reconstruct my list back into the end of November but I'm finding it difficult to remember. Which, hey, is one reason why I am creating these reviews. To remind myself about each book's tone, style, plot to use for my own reference at a later date. And, I remember things better if I sit down and put it in my own words. For those of you who are big readers like me, maybe it will give you a few ideas. I know I always appreciate some. Lately, I've been reading some classics but I hope to get back into newer stuff very soon. Please let me know what you think in response to my reviews and return the favor of suggestions. So many books, so little time. Check out all my literary litanys at http://gnomereviews.blogspot.com/.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like what you've done with the place.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home