December 22, 2005

I'm off...

Well, I am off, ladies and gentlemen of the blogging world. Off to Mom's house in snowy Colorado--where I don't think my Arizona denim jacket is going to quite cut it. But no worries! Mom has that electric fireplace that plugs into any wall (you can move it when the decor gets stale) and it gives off real heat. No tree this year--the cats, Bonnie and Clyde, prevent it. But there shall be Grandma's nutbread and peanut butter balls and plates of black olives and sweet pickles. Maybe she will spike the Jello salad with Vodka again this year. Yeah! Plus, I shall get to bring along my luscious Boyfriend and we are going to go snowboarding/skiing with the Fam.

All joking aside, I have really been looking forward to the snow and the people. I haven't been back in town for quality time in quite a while and I miss my Mommy! I've been counting down the days between cramming for grad school apps to Iowa and Washington (they're going off today!). I shant see you again before then so....

Happy Holidays!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Holidays. Have a good trip.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Ila said...

Hope you had a wonderful time. You have a present at your Dad's.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home