November 07, 2005

It's not me. It's definitely you.

Breaking up is always hard to do. Whether you have good reasons or not.

I said, well, I have moved on with my life. I've grown and expanded while you have remained stagnant. I need more intellectual stimulation. And, frankly, you're not that attractive anymore. Not that you ever were a real looker, you know. You were convenient and cheap, I suppose. I don't love you and I don't know if I ever did. It's over and I'm moving on with my life.

That's right. I dumped the Yahoo! blog. Yahoo for me! This site is just so much more user friendly and the community is more active and vocal. I have been baptised in the river and come up blogging wet. So if you'd like to, check back on occasion to receive the normal dose of useless thoughts and promising fiction...

... and to keep up to date on where Gnomey is now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke Kuhlmann said...

Nice site!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home